Rebecca is a Fund Manager at DTZ Investors, managing investments in both listed and unlisted indirect real estate on both a discretionary and advisory basis for a range of clients. Rebecca has worked at DTZ Investors for 10 years and during this time, has been instrumental in lobbying fund managers and working with other investment managers in order to improve fund terms for investors, increase transparency and raise reporting standards. Rebecca was previously a member of the AREF Corporate Governance Committee, holding this position for two years.
Rebecca’s core competencies are in the management of indirect property portfolios and she has a range of experience including:
- Developing investment strategies for investors;
- Implementation of investment strategy through sourcing, negotiating and underwriting new issuance and secondary market transactions;
- Appraisal of investment managers;
- Fund due diligence;
- REITs and more liquid structures
- Trading, redemptions and fund liquidations.
Rebecca is a holder of the Investment Management Certificate (IMC January 2010)
Rebecca has a BSc (Hons) Economics, University of Surrey (2009)