FutureGen 'Back to Basics' Fund Life Cycle Series 2019
In 2019 the FutureGen Network launched this ‘back to basics’ series aimed at providing an overview of a fund, from formation to liquidation.
Over three sessions, speakers will cover: current structures available; regulation; product development; tax implications; and the launching & deployment of a new fund.
- EVENT 1: Intro to Funds - Thursday 28th February 2019, 8.30am
- EVENT 2: Intro to Fund Structures & Tax – Wednesday 26th June 2019, 8.30am
- EVENT 3: Launching & Deployment of a Fund – Wednesday 21st August 2019, 8.30am
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
This series of events are FREE and open to all AREF future generation* staff at AREF member and investor firms
Open to trial/non-members for a fee of £25+VAT
- Event 1 'Intro to Funds' - looking at different fund structures available, considerations when starting a fund and regulatory implications
- Event 2 'Fund Structures and Tax' - an overview of the tax structures applied to various funds
Note: The Fund Life Cycle Series slides and event video are restricted for AREF members only. Please contact us at email@example.com if you do not have log-in details.
Non-members - the output from this event are available to non-members for a fee of £25 +VAT. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The Fund Life Cycle Series 2019 is proudly sponsored by Carey Olsen.
Kindly hosted by CASS Business School.
*Future generation = staff in the first 10 years of their career / not in a senior management position