AREF Award for 2019:
Investor Award for Outstanding Achievement
New for 2019, AREF is launching this new Award, open to all AREF Fund Members, to be judged by a select panel of investors from AREF's Investor Committee.
Members are invited to nominate their fund by stating, in no more than 500 words, how their fund excels and why it should be considered for this award.
There are three areas to focus on for the award this year: Governance (candidates should consider more than the AREF Code of Practice); Environmental & Social Impact; and Investor Communication. Fund members can make their submission based on any one of these focus areas.
- Firms should nominate their Fund and write a submission of no more than 500 words.
- Firms should submit their entry by emailing it to: email@example.com by the deadline, which is 6pm on Friday 14th June 2019.
- Please include a contact name, telephone number and email address with your submission.
- Submissions will be considered by the AREF Executive and a shortlist will be sent to the AREF Investor Committee to discuss and decide upon a winner.
- The winner and two commendations will be announced and presented at the AREF Annual Dinner & Awards on Tuesday 24th September 2019 (full details of the Dinner, including table booking information, can be found here).
- The award is only open to AREF full fund members.
The deadline for the award submissions is 6pm on Friday 14th June 2019.
For all enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about previous AREF Awards, including winners and nominations, click here.