Terms and Conditions for booking a table at the AREF Annual Dinner & Awards 2022:
- Table and hosted bar bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Payment can be made by credit card or invoice. If paying by invoice, an invoice will be raised and emailed to the booking contact (please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your invoice).
- All payments are to be received no later than 12th August 2022.
- Hosted bars are allocated on a first come, first served basis (once payment has been received).
- Changes to your booking - If you wish to make any changes to your booking, please email us on email@example.com.
- Dietary requirements and guest information needs to be supplied to us by 31 August 2022. Once your table is booked, we will be in contact with you to discuss both dietary requirements and guest name information.
- Cancellations - If you wish to cancel your table, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: cancellations received after 12th August 2022 will be non-refundable.
- Once your table is confirmed, on attending the AREF Annual Dinner & Awards 2022, your company takes full resposibility for:
- Ensuring your guests do not touch or lean against any pictures or statues or act in other ways that might reasonably be expected to cause damage. Any loss or damage to the property, or any injury to persons and/or matters arising, caused by or in consequence of any act or omission on the part of any guests at your table, will be your responsiblity. You fully undertake to indemnify the venue against any uninsured loss of or damage to works of art on display arising from specific and proven incidents during the course of the event.
- You will ensure your table guests vacate the venue by 00.45hrs on 28th September. Should any guests on your table fail to vacate by these times for any reason, you will be responsible for any additional costs incurred to AREF by the venue.
- AREF reserves the right to cancel the event at any time for any material reason. AREF shall refund any fees received by you, however, will not be held liable for any damages or losses sustained in any way, arising out of the cancellation of the event.
We take your safety seriously - Coronavirus & social distancing:
- The venue: The River Rooms and The Lancaster Ballroom at the Savoy are both of a significant size with high ceilings and are fully air conditioned.
- We would encourage all guests to take a lateral flow test before the event and please do not attend if you are showing any Coronavirus related symptoms.
- Masks can be worn at your own discretion, they are not a legal requirement at present.
- We will be in touch via email if the event is cancelled due to lockdown or tightening of restrictions. If the event cannot take place on 27th September 2022, we will look for an alternative date and contact you to see if you wish to transfer your booking to the new date. If you do not want to transfer your booking, or we cannot find a new date, then we will return all fees to you.
- We will regularly review the situation as the event approaches and make any revisions in line with Government guidelines.
Please note: Anyone attending this event does so at their own risk and neither AREF nor the hotel shall be held liable for any health issues related to COVD-19 arising following attendance of this event.
For any queries relating to the Annual Dinner & Awards, please contact Mel on email@example.com.