Terms and Conditions for booking a table at the AREF Annual Dinner & Awards 2020:
- Table and hosted bar bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Payment can be made by credit card or invoice. If paying by invoice, an invoice will be raised and emailed to the booking contact (please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your invoice).
- All payments are to be received no later than 11th August 2020.
- Hosted bars are allocated on a first come, first served basis (once payment has been received).
- Changes to your booking - If you wish to make any changes to your booking, please email us on email@example.com.
- Dietary requirements and guest information needs to be supplied to us by 31 August 2020. Once your table is booked, we will be in contact with you to discuss both dietary requirements and guest name information.
- Cancellations - If you wish to cancel your table, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: cancellations received after 11th August 2020 will be non-refundable.
- Once your table is confirmed, on attending the AREF Annual Dinner & Awards 2020, your company takes full resposibility for:
- Ensuring your guests do not touch or lean against any pictures or statues or act in other ways that might reasonably be expected to cause damage. Any loss or damage to the property, or any injury to persons and/or matters arising, caused by or in consequence of any act or omission on the part of any guests at your table, will be your responsiblity. You fully undertake to indemnify the venue against any uninsured loss of or damage to works of art on display arising from specific and proven incidents during the course of the event.
- You will ensure your table guests vacate the venue by 00.45hrs on 23rd September. Should any guests on your table fail to vacate by these times for any reason, you will be responsible for any additional costs incurred to AREF by the venue.
- AREF reserves the right to cancel the event at any time for any material reason. AREF shall refund any fees received by you, however, will not be held liable for any damages or losses sustained in any way, arising out of the cancellation of the event.
For any queries relating to the Annual Dinner & Awards, please contact us.