Click here to view the post-event materials, including a recording of this webinar.
In its Spring 2020 Budget, the government stated that it will ‘undertake a review of the UK’s funds regime during 2020'. AREF welcomes this statement, and is lobbying for a Professional Investor Fund (PIF) (Link to AREF PIF Submission) to address a gap in the UK’s fund offering. In this webinar, our expert speakers will explain the merits of the PIF proposal.
- Introduction & moderator: Anthony Shayle, Consultant and chair of the AREF Public Affairs Committee
- Melville Rodrigues, Senior Consultant - Fund Services, Ocorian
- Christopher Austin, Head of Tax, Private Assets, Schroders and Chair of the AREF Tax Committee
- Stephen Palmer, Director, DTZ Investors
- Emma Cullen, Chief Operating Officer at Fiera Real Estate UK
Thursday 2nd July 2020
09.15 Webinar start
10.00 Webinar end
Details will be sent to attendees ahead of the webinar
This event is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to future generation* staff.
Also free to IPF members (click here to view the IPF Events Calendar)
£79+VAT or £25+VAT for non-member FutureGen (please email us if you are a non-member wishing to book a place)
This event counts as 1hr of CPD.