We are delighted to invite you to Vision '22 - our annual event where our fantastic line-up of speakers will discuss the year ahead. This year we are pleased to announce that this event is open to non-members*.
In this thought-provoking webinar, we take a good look at what is in store for our industry, discuss the outlook for the markets as well as AREF's role in 2022.
The webinar will include a keynote presentation from Mat Oakley, who will give his views on real estate for the coming year as well as a moderated interactive debate with our excellent guest speakers.
This event is open to professional investors only.
- Moderator, John Forbes, Independant Consultant
- Keynote speaker and panellist: Mat Oakley, Director, Commercial Research, Savills
- Panellist: Miranda Cockburn, Managing Director – Real Estate Equity Research, Panmure Gordon
- Panellist: Lord Matthew Oakeshott, Co-founder and Chair, OLIM Property
- Panellist: Savvas Savouri, Chief Economist , Partner at Toscafunds
Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the webinar
09.00hrs Webinar starts
This event is FREE and open to non-members*. This event is open to professional investors only.
Members: Our members should click the Book Now button below to register:
Non-Members: If you are a non-member*, please complete the following registration form and click the submit button underneath to register:
* Please note this event is for professional investors only and none of the content should be taken as investment advice.