Links to material from the webinar are below:
- AREF/INREV paper discussed during webinar
- Recording of the webinar - this video is for members only and will require the viewer to sign into the AREF website to view. Click here to register or reset your password.
Dial in on Thursday 2 April at 10:00 UK time for the Professional Standards Briefing to learn more about Liquidity in current market circumstances.
This briefing, open to AREF and INREV members, will provide further information on how to address liquidity challenges in today’s exceptional market circumstances. Constantin Sorlescu, INREV, will be joined by four expert speakers:
- Moderator - Constantin Sorlescu, Director of Professional Standards at INREV
- Thomas Kallenbrunnen, Managing Director at PGIM Real Estate
- Nick Brown, Finance Manager at M&G Real Estate
- John Ravoisin, Audit & Advisory Partner at PwC
- Robert White, Assurance Real Estate Partner at EY
This webinar will also discuss the not-yet-published consultation paper on Open End Funds Pricing, which is joint AREF/INREV project, providing very relevant insights on how to deal with pricing governance in exceptional market circumstances.
In addition this briefing will cover:
- Liquidity requirements and secondary markets
- Terms and rights of redemptions
- Transparency and disclosures regarding pricing policy
A short paper on liquidity guidance and an extract from the AREF/ INREV Open End Fund Pricing paper will be available in advance of the briefing.
Thursday 2nd April 2020
10.00 UK Time
This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to future generation* staff.
This event counts as 1hr of CPD.
A link to join the webinar will be sent to you once you have registered.