- The Committee are assisting RICS with the revision of their guidance notes on Sustainability and commercial property valuation
- A joint event with the IPF, the third in the series, on the subject of Social Impact Investing in the UK Property Sector, is taking place in May/ June 2020 - check our Events Calendar for further information.
- The Committee has been working with the AREF’s Corporate Governance Committee, Investor Committee and Questionnaire Working Group on the inclusion of ESG metrics in the AREF Questionnaire.
- A subset of the Committee will be considering how to incorporate ESG and impact investing into AREF’s Code of Practice.
- The Committee has been liaising with AREF’s Public Affairs Committee on policy and legislative changes AREF should be monitoring and responding to where necessary.
- The Committee contributed to The IA’s Responsible Investment Framework Final Report which was published in November 2019 and will continue to liaise with The IA on their Responsible Investment Framework
ESG & Impact Investing Topics
To view what has been discussed in recent meetings. View the Committee Update.