To watch the recording of this webinar, please click here.
This is the third event in a new series called the AREF Crisis Forums. The Forums give an opportunity for all our members to discuss the most pressing issues for their firms, share their experiences and help each other get through this crisis.
- Chair - John Forbes, Independent Consultant, John Forbes Consulting
- Sarah Cockburn, Head of Real Estate Capital Partners at Schroders
- Paul Tebbit, Fund Manager at BlackRock
- Nick Ridley, Partner, Head of Asset Services, Cushman & Wakefield
- James Taylor, Partner at Workman
- Continuing valuation uncertainty;
- Increasing cash flow issues;
- Lockdown potentially easing / bringing properties back into operation
Tuesday 5th May 2020
11.15 Webinar start
12.00 Webinar end
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the call
This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to future generation* staff.