Members Meeting regarding implementation of the AREF/INREV Open End Fund Pricing Guidelines
Thursday 6th May
The Open End Fund Pricing Project is an industry-wide project conducted in collaboration with INREV, offering insights into the complexities around the pricing of institutional open end real estate funds. Following on from the consultation last year, AREF and INREV are proposing to implement the recommendations regarding pricing mechanisms as guidelines.
We are holding this interactive members meeting to discuss the proposed guidelines and gather feedback.
For more on this project click here.
- Moderator: John Forbes, Consultant at John Forbes Consulting
- Speaker: Nick Brown, Finance Director at M&G Real Estate
- More speakers TBC
Thursday 6th May 2021
09:00 - 10:30am
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the call
- This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to INREV Members.
- Open to trial members* for a fee of £49+VAT (£25+VAT for FutureGen members). Trial members should email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
* All fees are payable in advance of the event. Guests may be refused admission if payment is not received prior to the event. If a cancellation notice is received within 7 days of the event (except for the Annual Dinner, for which the period is 90 days) a full refund will be given. Registration cannot be transferred to other events, however substitute attendee names can be provided. AREF reserves the right to change the programme without prior notification. By paying for this event, you consent to AREF sharing any of your data (including personal data) to any event sponsor and, if relevant, to any entity (other than AREF) that may be involved in the organisation of the event.’