AREF FORT Series Event
Click to view a summary form this event.
This seminar showcases 'PropTech' and how innovative solutions are improving the operation of our industry. We will discuss the importance of data processing, how to accomplish the aims of your business by using data more effectively in the future and the challenges that new technology creates for the real estate industry.
The event will also include a 'Tech Exhibit' where a host of PropTech providers will be exhibiting and demonstrating their software and services during the pre & post event networking.
We will be live streaming the event to members in Edinburgh and Jersey!
LONDON: M&G, 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5AG
EDINBURGH: Aberdeen Standard Investments, 1 George Street, Edinburgh
JERSEY: Bedell Cristin, 26 New Street, St Hellier, Jersey JE2 3RA
08.15hrs - Registration, Breakfast & Tech Exhibit from Service Providers
09.15hrs - Event Starts:
- Welcome - Andrew Miller, Citco Ltd.
- Intro to Velocity - Keith Phillips, The Investment Association
- Key Note - Nick Wright, CBRE
- Panel Discussion:
- Sebastian Abigail, VTS
- Alex Bray, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Enrico Faccioli, Gyana
- Oliver Farago, Coyote Software
- Hannah Prideaux, District Technologies
10.30hrs - Coffee, Networking & Tech Exhibit from Service Providers
11.00hrs - Close
- Free to AREF members (Fund, Affiliate, Associate, Investor Members)
- Free to Non-Executive/ Independent Directors of fund boards and oversight committees.
- Open to trial members* for a fee of £79+VAT (£25+VAT for FutureGen**) trial members should email on email@example.com to book.
We are delighted to announce that CITCO Ltd are the sole sponsor for this event.
You can now book online! Members and those registered with us on our database (who hear from us regularly), can now book events directly by logging-in to our site. To set yourself up with a password, please click here and enter your email address - we will then send you a link to set-up a new password. Once you have a password, you will have access to book events and a view a host of other member benefits.
If you work for an AREF member firm/fund but DO NOT regularly hear from us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can register you.
Please email us on email@example.com for any other enquiries.
This event counts as 1.5hrs of CPD.
* Trial members = Trial-members: those that are not yet members of AREF but may be interested in joining.
** FutureGen = staff in the first 10 years of their career / not in a senior management position.