Listen to the replay of the Covid-19 - Real Estate Experiences across the Globe webinar, open to all AREF members and conducted virtually on 14th July 2020.
Speakers discussed COVID-19 experiences from across the US, Europe and Asia, looking at how the real estate market in their country has been affected by the Coronavirus, lessons learned and the challenges they are facing in their recovery. There was some very interesting discussion around which demographics are most interested in getting back into the office and how the childcare crisis has played out differently across different continents. Speakers also touched on the need for consumer confidence to return to the retail and leisure sectors, and the move towards recession resistant market opportunities.
We would like to thank Darren Stolzenberg for moderating the session and the panel for their candid discussion and responses to questions. The panel were as follows:
- Chair - Darren Stolzenberg, Partner, Funds & Indirect Real Assets Team at CMS UK
- Henry Chin, Head of Research APAC/ EMEA at CBRE, Hong Kong
- Christina Hill, Managing Director and Head of Asset Management, Americas at PGIM, USA
- Gordon Liu, Deputy Managing Director, Capital Markets, China & Head of Capital Markets, North China, Cushman & Wakefield
- Christina Ofschonka, Managing Director Fund Management at AEW, Germany
Watch the full recording below: