highly popular event with over 100 members registered.
Moderator Vicky Dalziel at Aberdeen Standard Investments was joined by industry experts, Adi Ben-Ari from Applied BlockChain, Charles Kerrigan & Alan Omogbai from CMS UK, and Claus Skaaning from Digishares.
Attendee's heard about the practical steps involved in tokenisation of an asset; the regulation vs a conventional deal; and a view from the fintech industry on their experience of adoption. This was followed by a lively discussion session expanding on some of these aspects.
- Moderator: Vicky Dalziel, Associate Investment Director - Real Estate, Product Strategy & Investment Specialists at Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Speaker: Adi Ben-Ari, Founder and CEO at Applied BlockChain
- Speaker: Charles Kerrigan, Partner at CMS UK
- Speaker: Alan Omogbai, Associate at CMS UK
- Speaker: Claus Skaaning, Co-Founder and CEO at Digishares
Thank you to all our speakers for providing their insight on these highly topical issues and to members for their fantastic questions during the discussion.
View the resources from this event:
View the recording of this event: