This event is on the topical issue of fractionising real estate - tokenisation/digital assets. Speakers will outline the emerging landscape and likely development of fractionising, followed by an interactive panel discussion with delegates of the practical applications for digital assets more generally.
The panel will be introduced by a brief overview from Charles Kerrigan, partner at CMS, followed by Toby Lewis, Novum Insights. The panel will include David Delaney, CEO of IPSX, the first regulated securities exchange trading commercial real estate; Neil Meikle, Global Head of Real Estate Product Strategy, AberdeenStandard Investments; Daniel Coheur, COO of Tokeny Solutions, an end to end tokenisation platform to issue, manage and transfer securities on the blockchain and Adrian Benedict, Investment Director of European Real Estate at Fidelity.
We are planning to host a follow up session later in the year looking at demystifying tokenisation/blockchain generally, in the real estate / real estate funds context.
- Charles Kerrigan, Partner in the Banking & International Finance Team at CMS UK (speaker and panellist)
- Toby Lewis, Chief Executive and Founder, Novum Insights (speaker and panellist)
- David Delaney, Group Chief Executive at IPSX (panellist)
- Neil Meikle, Global Head of Real Estate Product Strategy at Aberdeen Standard Investment (panellist)
- Daniel Coheur, COO at Tokeny Solutions (panellist)
- Adrian Benedict, Investment Director of European Real Estate at Fidelity (panellist)
Wednesday 5th February 2020
Fidelity International, 4 Cannon Street, London, EC4M 5AB
08.30hrs - Breakfast & Registration
09.00hrs - Event Starts
10.30hrs - Close
This event is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is open to future generation* staff as well.
£79+VAT / £25+VAT for FutureGen (please email us if you are a non-member wishing to book a place)
This event counts as 2hr of CPD.
You can view the sponsorship package on the sponsorship page.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Clare at Cwhyte@aref.org.uk
Please email us on email@example.com for any other enquiries.
* FutureGen = staff in the first 10 years of their career / not in a senior management position.
** Trial members = Trial-members: those that are not yet members of AREF but may be interested in joining.