This morning we held a very popular session on the opportunities in the UK Funds Review consultation for the IA's Long Term Asset Fund (LTAF) & AREF's Professional Investor Fund (PIF) proposals. This webinar was hosted in association with INREV and IPF, and we had over 200 members signed up.
Moderator John Forbes was joined by Christopher Austin at Schroders discussing the tax implications of the PIF; Peter Capper at The Investment Association presented an overview of the Call for Input & the LTAF proposal; Anshita Joshi at AREF discussed the tax implications of the LTAF; and Melville Rodrigues at Apex Group presented on the PIF contractual scheme proposal.
We would like to thank the speakers for their insight and help with this event, and the audience for their fantastic questions during the discussion.
- Moderator: John Forbes, Consultant at John Forbes Consulting
- Christopher Austin, Head of Tax, Private Assets at Schroders
- Peter Capper, Policy Advisor at The Investment Association
- Anshita Joshi, Tax Specialist at AREF
- Melville Rodrigues, Head of Real Estate Advisory at Apex Group
Materials from this event:
- Click the link below to watch the video replay: