FutureGen Event - Retail: Dead or Alive?
Tuesday 30 October 2018
This is an opportunity to be the exclusive sponsor for the largest AREF FutureGen event to date.
The event is proving very popular, with over x90 people already registered!
Sole Sponsor - £2500 + VAT
What's included in the package?
- We will display your company name/logo on all ongoing promotional material and correspondence for this event (including the event flyer, email campaigns, on our website and in our monthly newsletter).
- Your logo will be included on the main screen presentation at the event.
- Your logo will be added to the event video to be posted on the AREF website.
- Full page advert in the electronic programme to be sent to all delegates.
- Opportunity to display a pop-up stand at the event.
- Opportunity to give out company literature and giveaways at the event.
- We will mention and tag your company in all tweets and posts on Twitter and LinkedIn about the event.
- We will mention your company name/logo in the post-event marketing (including the email campaign sent to all members, newsletter, on our website).
- Up to 5 free places for your non-AREF member clients to attend the event (valued at £25+VAT per person).
(Please note that the hosts logo, Osbourne Clark, will also be included on all promotional material for the event).
We are happy to discuss other alternatives. If you are interested in sponsoring this or any other event, please contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about the event:
Moderator: Dolf Darnton, Osborne Clark (biography)
Keynote: Harry Pickering, Fund Manager at Scroders Real Estate IM Ltd (biography)
Panellist: Isabelle Hease, Head of Research & Analytics at Elandi LLP (biography)
Panellist: Melanie Brown, Research Analyst for Real Estate at UBS Asset Management Ltd (biography)
More to be announced!
- Registration & Breakfast 08.30
- Event Start 09.00
- Coffee & Networking 10.30
This event counts as 1.5hrs of CPD.
Free to all future generation* staff at AREF member firms.
If you are interested in sponsoring any other event, please contact Clare: email@example.com
*Future generation = staff in the first 10 years of their career / not in a senior management position