UBS Clova - Atlas House
AREF is the voice of the unlisted real estate funds industry. We represent the interests of a large and diversified range of funds and their investors, investment houses, advisory and support firms. We promote and oversee the highest standards of behaviour and transparency between fund managers, existing and potential investors, and investment advisers. As part of this we promote or produce information and statistics on the funds market. We actively engage with policy makers and official bodies to assist their understanding of our industry in order to achieve the optimum business environment for our members. The member technical support we receive through our Committees and Working groups is a vital component of this. We aim to influence and promote the evolution of our industry through research, education, industry information and debate. We are able to operate alone where necessary but willing to work in open partnership with other, like-minded, industry bodies.
The AREF Investment Quarterly (IQ) provides data and commentary on fund returns, liquidity, yields, leverage and investor cash flows.
The library contains details of Representations, Publications and Reports. Those not in the public domain are restricted to members only.
We publish regular newsletters to our members to keep them updated on all our activities. These are restricted to members and invitees.
AREF has a pro-active approach to press activity. Follow the link below for recent press releases.
- Aref Hosted
- Aref Related
- AREF Annual Conference06/06/2013
- The half-day Conference on 6th June 2013 will be hosted by Fidelity at their 25 Cannon Street...
- Come and meet AREF in Jersey18/07/2013
- Click the download button to view the full invitation to this event.
- AREF Dinner18/09/2013
- AREF Dinner - 18 September 2013. ...
- IPD/SPR RealWorld Conference27/06/2013
- Real Estate in a changing world - Understanding and managing occupier risk27-28 June 2013 -...
See the Performance Data of our Member Funds