UBS Clova - Atlas House
AREF is the voice of the real estate funds industry. We represent the interests of a large and diversified range of funds and their investors, investment houses, advisory and support firms. We promote and oversee the highest standards of behaviour and transparency between fund managers, existing and potential investors, and investment advisers. As part of this we promote or produce information and statistics on the funds market. We actively engage with policy makers and official bodies to assist their understanding of our industry in order to achieve the optimum business environment for our members. The member technical support we receive through our Committees and Working groups is a vital component of this. We aim to influence and promote the evolution of our industry through research, education, industry information and debate. We are able to operate alone where necessary but willing to work in open partnership with other, like-minded, industry bodies.
Property Fund Vision
The quarterly PFV Handbook gives a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the AREF Member Funds
Committees & Groups
AREF’s Committees & Working Groups are made up of a wide range of industry experts and specialists.
View regulatory information and learn what our Public Affairs Committee are currently working on.
Code & Self Certification
View the AREF Code of Practice as well as full details of the Self Certification process
- Aref Hosted
- Aref Related
- A Review of Real Estate Fund Behaviour following the EU Referendum - Discussion Forum30/03/2017
- Following the result of the EU Referendum in June last year, and the resultant impacts on many of...
- AREF Members' Summer Drinks Reception 06/06/2017
- This event is only open to AREF Members. Full details will be announced soon.
- AREF Annual Dinner & Awards20/09/2017
- The 2017 AREF Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony will be held on 20th September 2017. For...
See the Performance Data of our Member Funds