UBS Clova - Atlas House
The Association of Real Estate Funds (AREF) is the body that represents the interests of its member funds, those firms that advise and support them and the end investors. . AREF brings together stakeholders from across the real state investment spectrum to discuss and debate topical issues, to learn and to network. With over 60 fund members, representing around £72bn AUM and our affiliate members, AREF acts as the collective voice of the real estate industry. The majority of AREF’s member funds choose to have their performance measured using the leading NAV-level AREF/IPD UK Quarterly Property Fund Index.
The AREF Quality Mark
AREF promotes the highest standards of transparency & corporate governance with the AREF Quality Mark
Committees & Groups
AREF’s Committees & Working Groups are made up of a wide range of industry experts and specialists.
Our fund members and AREF have the end investor's best interests at heart. Click the link below to view our dedicated Investors page.
Code & Self Certification
View the AREF Code of Practice as well as full details of the Self Certification process
- Aref Hosted
- Aref Related
- FutureGen Network Speed Networking & Summer Drinks16/07/2019
- The second annual FutureGen Summer Drinks event will be held on 16 July 2019 at the vibrant bar ...
- FutureGen - Fund Life Cycle Series Event 321/08/2019
- AREF FutureGen Network'Back to Basics' Fund Life Cycle Series 2019Event 3: Launching &...
- AREF Annual Dinner & Awards 201924/09/2019
- The AREF Annual Dinner & Awards 2019 will be held on Tuesday 24th September 2019 at the...
The quarterly PFV Handbook gives a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the AREF Member Funds.