UBS Clova - Atlas House
AREF is the body that represents the interests of its fund managers, those firms that advise and support them and the end customers that invest in our member funds. AREF brings together stakeholders from across the real state investment spectrum to discuss and debate topical issues, to learn and to network. With over 60 fund members, representing around £72bn AUM and our affiliate members, AREF acts as the collective voice of the real estate industry. The majority of AREF’s member funds choose to have their performance measured using the leading NAV-level AREF/IPD UK Quarterly Property Fund Index.
The AREF Quality Mark
AREF promotes the highest standards of transparency & corporate governance with the AREF Quality Mark
Committees & Groups
AREF’s Committees & Working Groups are made up of a wide range of industry experts and specialists.
Our fund members and AREF have the end investor's best interests at heart. Click the link below to view our dedicated Investors page.
Code & Self Certification
View the AREF Code of Practice as well as full details of the Self Certification process
- Aref Hosted
- Aref Related
- FutureGen - Fund Life Cycle Series28/02/2019
- AREF FutureGen Network'Back to Basics' Fund Life Cycle Series 2019Event 1: Intro to...
- AREF Committee day05/03/2019
- AREF is hosting the second annual Committee Day on 5th March 2019 from 09.00 – 12.30. This...
- The AREF Annual Dinner & Awards 201918/09/2019
- The AREF Annual Dinner & Awards 2019 will be held at The Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, in...
The quarterly PFV Handbook gives a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the AREF Member Funds.