Click here to watch the full recprding of this webinar.
Our popular series of fortnightly panel discussions continues on 19th May. We will be discussing developments over the last fortnight and the challenges our members are expecting to be addressing over the coming fortnight and beyond. The Forums give an opportunity for all our members to discuss the most pressing issues for their firms, share their experiences and help each other get through this crisis.
- how companies are developing their coping mechanisms
- discuss the valuers possibly lifting valuation uncertainty
- look at the new guidance from the government - expected Wednesday.
- Chair - John Forbes, Independent Consultant, John Forbes Consulting
- Anne Koeman-Sharapova, Principal European Real Estate at Mercer
- Anne Copeland, Head of Specialist Funds, Real Assets Equity at Kames Capital
- Alison Riddle, Partner, UK at Osborne Clarke
- Nick Brown, Finance Director at M&G
Tuesday 19th May 2020
11.15 Webinar start
12.00 Webinar end
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the call
This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to future generation* staff.