You can view the post-event materials here, including a recording of the webinar.
AREF have partnered with Carey Olsen and Crestbridge to lead this webinar on Wednesday 29th July, which will comprise a structured panel discussion exploring the themes currently being observed in real estate holding structures with third party financing in place. We will discuss trends in the market concerning professional landlords who have tenants experiencing financial difficulty as a result of the pandemic, and various scenarios in which they may find themselves needing to work closely with lenders.
Carey Olsen and Crestbridge will be offering their experiences of each of these scenarios from a fiduciary, surveyor, legal and lenders perspective, as well as some practical solutions and steps that can be taken forward to find a solution.
We welcome questions from the attendees in advance of the session, to be addressed as part of a Q&A section after the panel discussion, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chair - Stephanie Workman, Senior Manager, Real Estate Services, Crestbridge
- Daniyal Ansari, Real Estate Finance Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Peter German, Partner, Carey Olsen (Real Estate Finance)
- Dean Hodcroft, Chief Financial Officer, Cale Street Partners LLP
- Simon Todd, Group Head Real Estate Services, Crestbridge
Wednesday 29th July 2020
11.15 Webinar start
12.15 Webinar end
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the call
This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to future generation* staff.