UK Treasury's Funds Review: Call for Input consultation - Implications for the Real Estate Funds Sector
Opportunities in the UK Funds Review consultation: LTAF & PIF proposals
The IA’s Long Term Asset Fund and AREF’s Professional Investor Fund contractual scheme proposals referenced in the UK Funds Review consultation offer a unique opportunity to introduce significant improvements to the UK real estate funds sector.
Please join us on 23 March to learn more about these proposals and what the industry can do to support them. This event is open to INREV and IPF members as well.
- Moderator: John Forbes, Consultant at John Forbes Consulting
- Panel member: Christopher Austin, Head of Tax, Private Assets at Schroders discussing the tax implications
- Speaker: Peter Capper, Policy Advisor at The Investment Association presenting an overview of the Call for Input & the LTAF proposal
- Speaker: Anshita Joshi, Tax Specialist at AREF discussing the tax implications
- Panel member: Melville Rodrigues, Partner at Melville Rodrigues Consulting presenting on the AREF PIF contractual scheme proposal
Tuesday 23rd March 2021
10.00 - 11.00hrs
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the call
This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here) AND members from INREV and IPF.