Join us for this thought-provoking webinar on Monday 25th January at 15.30hrs.
As we all gladly leap away from 2020, we take a good look at what may be in store for our industry in 2021, discuss the outlook for the markets and AREF's role in the coming year ahead.
The webinar will include a 30 minute moderated interactive debate with our excellent guest speakers, including Sabina Kalyan of CBRE and Brian Klinksiek of LaSalle Investment Management. You will be invited to join in as we discuss the pandemic, the likely trajectory of recovery, life after Brexit and the UK economic relationships with world superpowers (US, China, EU).
- Moderator: Kevin Aitchison MBE, CEO at Knight Frank Investment Management
- Speaker: Sabina Kalyan, Global Chief Economist and Global Head of Real Assets Research of CBRE
- Speaker: Brian Klinksiek, Head of European Research & Global Portfolio Strategies at LaSalle Investment Management
- Speaker: Paul Richards, Managing Director of AREF
- Speaker: Karis Sander, Managing Director at Investment20/20
Monday 25th January 2021
15.30 - 16.45hrs
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the call
This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here).