Click to view a summary of this event.
As we enter the third decade of the third millennium, we take a look at the future of real estate, the outlook for the market and AREF's role in the coming year and beyond.
- Kevin Aitchison, Head of Knight Frank Investment Management (Moderator)
- Andrew Phipps, Head of EMEA Research and Insight, Cushman & Wakefield (Key note speaker and panel member)
- Mat Oakley, Director, Commercial Research at Savills (Key note speaker and panel member)
- Paul Richards, MD, AREF (Speaker and panel member)
- Lord Jonathan Hill, currently Senior Adviser at UBS / former leading politician (panel member)
- Ann Xu, Associate, CBRE Global Investors - Member of FutureGen Committee, FutureGen member on the ESG & Impact Investing Committee (panel member)
Tuesday 21st January 2020
08.30 Registration & breakfast
09.00 Event start
10.30 Event end
UBS, 5 Broadgate, London EC2M 2QS
This event is FREE and open to all AREF future generation* staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here).
£79+VAT / £25+VAT for FutureGen (please email us if you are a non-member wishing to book a place)
This event counts as 2hr of CPD.