Join us on Tuesday 19th October for the 2021 GRESB Real Estate Results Event, where insights will be provided into the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance of real estate portfolios in EMEA. As well as hearing insights from GRESB into the results and performance trends, there will be a series of panels with industry experts for cross-sector discussions about effective tenant engagement and how net zero is set to impact real estate valuations.
- Alex Price, Chief Executive at Fiera Real Estate
- Thomas Poulis Leinberger, Executive Director - Asset Management at AEW
- Jessica Pilz, Associate Director - ESG at Fiera Real Estate
- James Ainsworth, Head of Estates at PwC
- Ellen McKinney, Sustainability Analyst at IPUT
- Katherine Sherwin, Director at BlackRock Real Assets
- Julie Hirigoyen, CEO at UKGBC
- Claire Bradbury, Senior Consultant at Carbon Intelligence
- Sivan Pliskov, Associate Director at Carbon Intelligence
- Oliver Light, Commercial Director of Real Estate at Carbon Intelligence
Tuesday 19th October 2021
14.00hrs - 15.30hrs
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the call.
- FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here) as well as our FutureGen network.
Members - Please register using this link, or click the button below.