Open to all AREF Members, this webinar, from the AREF Education & Training Committee, aims to discuss COVID-19 experiences with speakers from across the US, Europe and Asia. Speakers will take us through how the real estate market in their country has been affected by the Coronavirus, lessons learned and the challenges they are facing in their recovery. Topics during the panel will include:
The Education &Training Committee is planning a follow up webinar later in the year to explore how business has been impacted, and the challenges the recovery stage is bringing.
- Introduction from Darren Stolzenberg, CMS UK
- 5 minutes from each speaker on the situation in their country and challenges they are facing.
- Panel Discussion & Q&A
- Chair - Darren Stolzenberg, Funds & Indirect Real Assets Team at CMS UK
- Henry Chin, Head of Research APAC/ EMEA at CBRE, Hong Kong
- Christina Hill, Managing Director and Head of Asset Management, Americas at PGIM, USA
- Gordon Liu, Deputy Managing Director, Capital Markets, China & Head of Capital Markets, North China, Cushman & Wakefield
- Christina Ofschonka, Managing Director Fund Management at AEW, Germany
Tuesday 14th July 2020
14.30 (GMT) Webinar start
15.15 (GMT) Webinar end
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the call
This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to future generation* staff.