A high level summary of what's being discussed in recent committee meetings:
- The Committee is supporting the inclusion of ESG metrics in the AREF Questionnaire.
- The Committee is monitoring the effect of LGPS pooling on indirect property funds.
- The Committee is ensuring AREF is considering how Brexit would affect investors in property funds.
- The Committee is working with the Secondary Markets Working Group on improving trading processes for secondary market deals.
- The Committee is assisting AREF in writing a paper on what investors should ask their property fund managers.
- The Committee has been monitoring the proposal for a Professional Investor Fund.
Next meeting: 21st April 2020
View more on the committee here.