A high level summary of what's being discussed in recent committee meetings:
- Continued dialogue with the FCA regarding consultation paper CP18/27 on illiquid assets and open-ended funds.
- The impact of ongoing Brexit negotiations on daily traded PAIFs as per discussions held before and after the referendum.
- Liaison with RICS re Rapid Sale Pricing.
- Consideration of a NAV index for the retail funds.
- Engagement with the platforms to ensure that all investors are able to benefit from the correct tax treatment of PAIF distributions.
- Enhancing industry engagement with wealth managers and advisors.
- Improving consumer education.
Next meeting: 20 September 2019
View more on the committee, including biographies here.