With pension and fund reform, the UK has benefited from impressive collaborative policy work between government, the regulator and industry.
On this mornings webinar, co-hosted with AREF/AIMA/BPF/The Investment Association and IPF, it was terrific to hear the insights of our guest speaker David Gauke, formerly Chief Secretary to Treasury, Work and Pensions Minister and the Lord Chancellor and a panel of technical experts, on the future direction of the policy work on the co-hosted webinar we held this morning.
Many thanks to our speakers:
- David Gauke, Head of Public Policy at Macfarlanes, formerly, Chief Secretary to HM Treasury, Work & Pensions Minister, Justice Minister & Lord Chancellor
- Lora Froud, Investment Funds Partner, Macfarlanes
- Sonia Kataora, Partner and Head of DC Investment, Barnett Waddingham
- James Monk, Investment Director, FutureWise Investment Solution, Fidelity
- Paul Richards, Managing Director, AREF
- Melville Rodrigues, Head of Advisory - Real Assets, Apex Group
View the Recording:
Listen to the Podcast:
View the Slides: