Podcast #3: A discussion on the current 'Industrials/Logistics Sector'
We are delighted to release the third podcast in the 2021 Pubchat Podcast Series, proudly sponsored by RSM, where our experts take a look at the current industrial / logistics sector and how this is evolving during the pandemic.
Special thanks to our speakers:
- Chair: Kevin Aitchison, Head of Knight Frank Investment Management and AREF Board Member
- Sally Bruer, Partner – Logistics & Industrial, Insight & Strategy EMEA at Cushman & Wakefield
- Tessa English, Head of Urban & City Logistics at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Phil Redding, Director of Investment Strategy at Tritax
- Martin Trodden, Fund Director at PATRIZIA Eurolog
Watch Podcast #3 on the Industrial / Logistics Sector - The AREF Pub-chat Podcast Series - The Road to Recovery?
This year, the series includes six podcasts, where real estate industry experts discuss the pandemic, the road to recovery and take a look at specific areas of the industry.
The podcasts are public, so we encourage all our members to share the link with their contacts in the industry.
Proudly sponsored by: