Podcast #5: A discussion on the Office Sector
We are delighted to release the fifth podcast in this years Pubchat Podcast Series 2021, proudly sponsored by RSM, where our experts take a look at the office sector and how this is evolving during the pandemic.
Some great topics discussed, including how offices must meet the ESG agenda, the investor and tenant flight to quality, and how the hybrid office might look.
Special thanks to our speakers:
- Chair: Anne Breen, Head of Investment Strategy (Real Estate) at Aberdeen Standard Investment and AREF Board Member
- Ollie Saunders, Head of UK Commercial Valuation & Alternatives, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Bill Paige, Researcher of Investor Market at Legal & General Investment Management
- Shabab Qadar, London Research Partner at Knight Frank
- Howard Freedman, Co-national Head of Real Estate at RSM
This year, the series includes six podcasts, where real estate industry experts will discuss the pandemic, the road to recovery and take a look at specific areas of the industry.
The podcasts are public, so we encourage all our members to share the link with their contacts in the industry.
Proudly sponsored by:
For professional investors only. Not investment advice