Click here to view the Event Materials, including the full recording of this event.
This is the second event in a new series called the AREF Crisis Forums. The Forums give an opportunity for all our members to discuss the most pressing issues for their firms, share their experiences and help each other get through this crisis.
In our first webinar (link), panel members shared their insights from the last couple of weeks and discussed valuations; rents; insolvency; debt; and everyday practical issues. Our second Crisis Forum will pick up in more detail on the rent collection and day to day property management issues that we touched on briefly in our first forum.
- Rental Issues
- Chair - John Forbes, Independent Consultant, John Forbes Consulting
- Danielle Drummond-Brassington, Partner, Head of Real Estate Disputes at CMS
- Mark Tyson, Head of Property Operations, LGIM
- Andrew Waller, Partner at Remit Consulting
- Nick Bark, Chairman, Property Management UK, CBRE
Tuesday 21st April 2020
11.15 Webinar start
12.00 Webinar end
Call details will be sent to attendees ahead of the call
This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to future generation* staff.