To view the slides and recording of this event, click here.
We are delighted to invite members to a joint AREF/IPF seminar on Social Impact Investing, organised by the AREF ESG & Social Impact Investing Committee and proudly sponsored by Savills Investment Management.
This is the third event in the series on the topic (you can find the post-event materials, including a recording, from the second event here).
This event will focus on the fund manager’s perspective and the practical implementation on social impact and UK real estate.
- Welcome from our Sponsor, Harry de Ferry Foster, Savills Investment Mangement
- Introduction - James Broderick of Impact Investing Institute
- Case Study 1 - Paul Munday of Funding Affordable Homes
- Case Study 2 - Sarah Forster of The Good Economy
- Case Study 3 - Hugo Llewelyn of Newcore Capital
- Panel Discussion Moderator - Peter Hobbs of BFinance
- Panellist - Eleanor Lindsay of LaSalle Investment Management
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
10.15 Webinar start
11.30 Webinar end
Details will be sent to attendees ahead of the webinar
Proudly sponsored by Savills Investment Managment.
This event is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to future generation* staff.
Also free to IPF members (click here to view the IPF Events Calendar)
£79+VAT or £25+VAT for non-member FutureGen (please email us if you are a non-member wishing to book a place)
This event counts as 1.5hr of CPD.