We are delighted to invite members to a joint AREF/IPF seminar on Social Impact Investing, organised by the AREF ESG & Social Impact Investing Committee.
This is the third event in the series on the topic (you can find the post-event materials from the second event here).
This event will focus on the fund manager’s perspective and the practical implementation on social impact and UK real estate.
Speakers include (more to be confirmed)
- Moderator - Peter Hobbs of BFinance
- Introduction - James Broderick of Impact Investing Institute
- Case Study 1 - Hugo Llewelyn of Newcore Capital
- Case Study 2 - Philip Nell of LaSalle Investment Management
- Case Study 3 - Paul Munday of Funding Affordable Homes
- Panellist - Sarah Forster of The Good Economy
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
08.30 Registration & breakfast
09.00 Event start
10.30 Event end
M&G Auditorium, 10 Fenchurch Ave, London EC3M 5AG
You can view the sponsorship package on the sponsorship page.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Clare at email@example.com.
This event is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). This event is also open to future generation* staff.
Also free to IPF members (click here to view the IPF Events Calendar)
£79+VAT or £25+VAT for non-member FutureGen (please email us if you are a non-member wishing to book a place)
This event counts as 1.5hr of CPD.
Booking opening soon.