We are delighted to invite you to a seminar, held at Travers Smith's offices on Wednesday 19th January 2022.
Property law experts Tiffany Scott, QC of Wilberforce Chambers and Andrew Ross, Head of Property Disputes at Travers Smith will take you through the new laws and code of practice to resolve commercial rent debts accrued during the pandemic.
The event will include a 45 minute talk from our two speakers, followed by a networking event where members can enjoy pastries and share their experiences and challenges.
- Welcome & Q&A: Paul Richards, MD at AREF
- Speaker: Andrew Ross, Head of Property Disputes at Travers Smith
- Speaker: Tiffany Scott, QC of Wilberforce Chambers
Wednesday 19th January 2022
Travers Smith Auditorium
10 Snow Hill
08.45 - 09.30hrs Seminar
09.30 - 10.00hrs Networking and Breakfast
This event is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here). N.B. This event is open to all our Future Generation network*
We take your safety seriously - Coronavirus & social distancing:
- A desk for the badges will be in the main room, to prevent any build up in the entrance hall.
- Pastries will be available after the seminar and we would ask all guests to please keep social distancing in mind.
- We would encourage all guests to take a lateral flow test before the event and please do not attend if you are showing any Coronavirus related symptoms.
- Masks can be worn at your own discretion, they are not a legal requirement at present.
- We will be in touch via email if the event is cancelled due to lockdown or tightening of restrictions.
Please note: Anyone attending this event does so at their own risk and neither AREF nor Travers Smith shall be held liable for any health issues related to COVD-19 arising following attendance of this event.
We will regularly review the situation as the event approaches and make any revisions in line with Government guidelines.