AREF Members are invited to this second event in a new series organised by the AREF Education & Training Committee.
The second event in the series will will look at the difference between equity/debt funds, types of debt, the history, investors needs and viable investment strategies.
Thursday 9th May 2024
08:30am – networking and coffee & breakfast
09:00am – session starts
10:15am – session finishes.
4 Cannon Street
- Moderator: Patrick Groves, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
- Speaker: Emma Jack, Executive Director, PGIM Real Estate
- Speaker: Tom Goodwin, Real Estate Investment Research Specialist - Alternatives , Mercers
- AREF Members: This webinar is FREE and open to all staff from AREF Fund, Affiliate, Associate and Investor member firms (view our list of members here).
- Trial Members: Non-members are welcome to join this event for a fee of £100+VAT. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to register.
AREF members should click here or the blue button below and log-in to book.
Other events in the series:
The first session took place in November 2023 - you can view the post-event details here. There will then be a third session on regulation and risk in debt in the Spring.