Last week saw the launch of our new website! It has lots of new features and has more secure content for the benefit of our members. Features include:
- AREF Member-Only Areas – If you receive our Newsletter and Event Invites then it means you are on our database and can create a log-in. Set yourself up with a password by clicking here. If you have colleagues who do not receive emails from us then ask them to contact us so we can add them to our database.
- New Library - The new library allows users to list resources by topic, information type and year as well as search for documents and articles. The library includes resources which are only available to our members who are logged into the site.
- New Online Events Booking System - All future events can be booked through our new online booking system, which is linked to our new database. Create a password (link) and sign up to events (once logged in, you can also view the events you have signed up to in My AREF / My Events).
- AREF Interactive 'All' Member Area – this is an exclusive area for AREF members to share information with other members and comment on open consultations and discussions. You need to be logged-in to access this, so create your log-in as above and visit ‘My AREF / AREF Interactive’ to explore further.
- AREF Interactive 'Committee Members' – If you sit on one our Committees then you will have access to the relevant Committee Interactive Area. Log-in and visit My AREF / AREF Interactive. AREF HQ will soon be distributing Committee Minutes and Papers through this facility.
- Fund Profiles – Each of our member funds include a fund profile page on the website, which includes information on the Fund as well as a link to the fund's most recent Property Fund Vision profile. View our list of member funds here.
- Online Self Certification Process for the AREF Code of Practice – AREF HQ are finalising this and will be launching it in the next few weeks. In the future, member funds certifying adherence to AREF's Code of Practice will be able to do so online.
- Editing your Organisation and Fund Profile page - If you are a primary contact of ours for your fund/firm, you can amend your company details and fund profile directly by logging into the website and going to My AREF / Edit My Organisation.
- Committee Updates - Each of our Committee Chair's write an update for the website after each meeting. These can be viewed here.
The website also includes a host of new information, including: committee vacancies, info for committee members, the History of AREF as well as new and historic copies of the Property Fund Vision Handbook.
We hope you enjoy using our new website – if you have feedback we’d be delighted to hear from you. Contact Clare on firstname.lastname@example.org.