Podcast #6: A discussion on the Residential Sector
We are delighted to release the sixth and final podcast in this year's Pubchat Podcast Series 2021, proudly sponsored by RSM, where our experts take a look at the residential sector and how this is evolving during the pandemic.
Amongst the topics in this very interesting discussion, our experts talk about investment rationale, impediments to growth and innovations to take the asset class to the next level.
Special thanks to our speakers:
- Chair: Anne Breen, Head of Investment Strategy (Real Estate) at Aberdeen Standard Investment and AREF Board Member
- Andrew Appleyard, Residential Consultant at Savills
- Tom Bloxham, Chairman and Founder at Urban Splash
- DJ Dhananjia, Fund Manager, CBRE Affordable Housing Fund at CBRE Global Investors
- Richard Otten, Director at Hearthstone Investment Management Ltd
Click the image below to watch the podcast:
The whole series includes six video podcasts, which have been released weekly over the last 6 weeks. Expert speakers in their field have had informal chats about various areas/sectors of our industry and the effects of the pandemic. To view all the podcasts click here.
The podcasts are public, so we encourage all our members to share the link with their contacts in the industry.
Proudly sponsored by:
For professional investors only. Not investment advice